HOW CAN I HELP?
Excellent! How nice of you to ask! There are tons of ways to help. I am, of course, a volunteer coordinator by experience, and would be happy to guide you to the more helpful & service-oriented you:
- Friend & Follow me. I’ve got Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. Very few people know this exists, so join up before my entire high school finds out and I get all shy n’ shit.
- Suggest volunteer projects for me to try out. This will be especially important when I’m on the road.
- Try a volunteer project of your own. Bonus points if you write about it and send it to me! I would love that.
- Share my posts and/or web-site with your friends & family. I mean, only if you want to, no pressure.
- Give me feeback. I’m not a writer. I don’t know what you’re interested in, but I would love to hear from you. I’ve got a thick skin, so go ahead and give it to me straight.
- Donate your skills. Do you know how to start a non-profit? Eliminate student debt? or make sick web-sites? If so, let’s talk.
- House me. This isn’t currently an issue, but I plan on increasing my vagabondness and joining couchsurfer and such. Nice people with shelters are always helpful.
- And finally, give me money. To be clear, this project isn’t about rakin’ in the dough. I’ve saved up enough money to hire myself for about a year or so, but I’m not rich and still have student loans & hope to get insurance and such. If you can help me stretch this out, just donate below.